1. Uber Uber is a ride-sharing app that connects passengers with drivers who use their own cars to transport people […]
Month: September 2022
It’s best to avoid being overly human when robots fire employees.
1. Robots Robots are machines that perform tasks automatically without any human intervention. They have been around since the early […]
Goldman Sachs Wants a Wall Street Built on Blockchain As Crypto Crashes
1. Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs is a global investment banking firm founded in 1869. In 2017, they were ranked 11 […]
American businesses are on track to bring back a record number of overseas jobs.
1. U.S. companies added a record number of jobs overseas last year, according to a report released Tuesday. The U.S. […]
Tether Announces That the Audit Is Still Months Away as the Crypto Market Slumpers
1. Tether (USDT) – $0.99 The stablecoin market is still reeling after the recent collapse of the crypto market. USDT […]
As the summer rally fizzles, investors increase their bets against the stock market.
1. Investors ramp up bets against stock market as summer rally fizzles The S&P 500 index fell 1.9 percent last […]
Citigroup joins the sector’s initiative to lend to borrowers with low credit scores.
The nation’s largest bank, Citigroup, said today that it would begin lending money to consumers who have no credit history […]
The Silver Lining of Inflation: You Can Once Again Profit from Your Savings
Interest Rates Are Low Interest rates have been historically low since the financial crisis of 2008. In fact, they were […]
Americans’ relative spending power increases as the U.S. dollar strengthens
U.S. dollar strength The U.S. dollar has been strengthening since early 2016, making American goods cheaper for foreign buyers. As […]
Yuan Depreciation is Slowed by China’s Central Bank
China’s central bank moves to slow yuan depreciation The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) said on Friday it would keep […]