The nation’s largest bank, Citigroup, said today that it would begin lending money to consumers who have no credit history […]
The Silver Lining of Inflation: You Can Once Again Profit from Your Savings
Interest Rates Are Low Interest rates have been historically low since the financial crisis of 2008. In fact, they were […]
Americans’ relative spending power increases as the U.S. dollar strengthens
U.S. dollar strength The U.S. dollar has been strengthening since early 2016, making American goods cheaper for foreign buyers. As […]
Yuan Depreciation is Slowed by China’s Central Bank
China’s central bank moves to slow yuan depreciation The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) said on Friday it would keep […]
The Most Recent Hit to Europe’s Banks Has Been Windfall Taxes
1. Windfall taxes are the latest hit on Europe’s banks The European Union (EU) is set to impose windfall tax […]
In the options market, investors are skipping crash insurance.
1. Investors Are Forgoing Crash Insurance In Options Market The options market has been under pressure since last week. There […]
Rates on mortgages reached 5.89%, the highest level since 2008.
1. Mortgage rates hit their highest level since 2008, according to Freddie Mac’s Primary Mortgage Market Survey released Wednesday. The […]
Mysten Labs, a crypto startup, raises $300 million in an FTX-led round.
1. Mysten Labs Mysten Labs is a blockchain company focused on developing a decentralized platform for digital asset trading. The […]
Robinhood Introduces an Index to Track Favorite Stocks of Customers
1. Robinhood Unveils Index To Track Customers’ Favorited Stocks The company announced today that it would begin tracking customers’ favorite […]
A strong dollar is crucial for Wall Street.
1. A strong dollar is front and center The U.S. dollar’s value has been rising steadily since the early 1980s. […]